- Humanitarian programme/project managers. It gives you the opportunity to critically review operational strategies and programmes/project management processes, methods and tools. The aim is to strengthen your competencies to better analyse situations and needs as well as design and manage relevant, adequate and results-based humanitarian interventions.
- Support managers willing to join the humanitarian sector. This course helps you to adapt and transfer your existing knowledge into humanitarian contexts. It provides you with methods and tools to analyse situations and needs as well as design and manage relevant, adequate and results-based humanitarian interventions.
- Either a university qualification following three years of study plus at least two years of work experience in the humanitarian, social or development field;
- And English mother tongue or proof of level of competence through a TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS certificate or other proof of English language competency.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. The Selection Committee examines the quality of the application and aims to reach a balance between the numbers of men and women, educational profile and professional experience, geographical distribution and financial contribution. 20 candidates maximum are selected each year.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR YOUR ONLINE ENROLLMENT
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of the certificate for the highest qualification you have obtained
- Evidence of your English language competences (TOEIC / TOEFL or equivalent)
- Copies of work certificates from your last job position
- A passport photo (jpg format)
To submit your application:
- duly fill in the form on the online enrollment platform
- upload all requested documents
- register to the correct programme
You will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Should you have any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Total fees: CHF 5'000