- Professionals in humanitarian and/or development organizations who want to improve their competencies as well as reflect and capitalize on their experiences.
- Professionals from other sectors who wish to deepen their understanding of the contemporary humanitarian action.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent university degree requiring three years of study, plus a minimum of two years work experience in the humanitarian, social or development sector or Have at least five years work experience in the humanitarian, social or development sector.
- Be fluent or have a very good level in English. A proof such a TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS Certificate or other certificate is required.
The MAS is open to maximum 30 students per year. Admission is based on the overall quality of the application, including academic achievement, quality of application documents, relevance of previous work experience and English language skills.
The Selection Committee examines the quality of the applications and aims to reach a balance between the number of men and women, educational profiles and professional experience, geographical distribution and financial contribution.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE ENROLLMENT
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of the certificate for the highest educational qualification obtained
- Proof of English language competence (TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS or equivalent)
- Copies of work certificates from last two job positions
- Details of two persons willing to act as referees from current and previous employment
- A passport photo (jpg format)
- Regular academic year (starting in September)
- with scholarship/visa: For candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship and/or who need an entry visa for Switzerland, application deadline is February (before the academic year).
- all other candidates: applications are open until July (before the academic year).
- Candidates without scholarship can also enroll to the Master during the current academic year.
To submit your enrollment:
- Duly fill in the form on the online enrollment platform
- Upload all requested documents (check your scholarship eligibility beforehand: see paragraph below)
- Register to the correct programme
You will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Should you have any question, please contact us at email@example.com