- Education & professional experience:
- Hold a university master’s, university bachelor’s degree or master’s from a University of Applied Sciences or an equivalent qualification and be able to provide evidence of a minimum of two years’ experience in humanitarian, social or development work
- or hold a university baccalaureate, university bachelor’s degree or bachelor’s from a University of Applied Sciences or an equivalent qualification and be able to provide evidence of a minimum of five years’ experience in humanitarian, social or development work
Have an adequate knowledge of English, i.e. English as a native language or at a level evidenced by a TOEIC, TOEFL or IELTS certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Technical Requirements:
- Daily access to a computer
- Daily access to an internet connection to be able to work on the learning platform and download documents
- Weekly access to a good internet connection which enables you to access videos
- Recommended - Access to a printer
- Professional Requirements:
- Possibility to link your current work and your learning
- Recommended - Support from your hierarchy, organization and colleagues
10 hrs per week on average
- The Selection Committee examines the quality of the application and aims to reach a balance between the number of men and women, type of educational profile and professional experience, as well as geographical distribution and financial contribution.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Documents for ONLINE ENROLLMENT
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of the certificate for the highest qualification you have obtained
- Evidence of your English language competences (TOEIC / TOEFL or equivalent)
- Copies of work certificates from your last job position
- A passport photo (jpg format)
To submit your application:
- duly fill in the form on the online enrollment platform
- upload all requested documents
- register to the correct programme
You will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Should you have any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org