- Professionals working in the sector of humanitarian action and solidarity, who, after a number of years of professional experience, would like to review their competences and reflect on their work in an academic setting
- Professionals working in the social domain wishing to move into the humanitarian aid sector
- Professionals from a variety of backgrounds transferable in humanitarian action, holding a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent university degree of three years of study, and having a minimum of five years of professional experience, who wish to move into the humanitarian aid sector.
- A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent, university degree requiring three year’s of study, plus a minimum of two years work experience in the humanitarian, social or development sector or at least five years work experience in the humanitarian, social or development sector.
- Good level of English language skills: proof of level of competence through a TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS certificate or other proof of English language competency.
Admission is based on the overall quality of the application, including academic achievement, quality of application documents, relevance of previous work experience and English language skills. The Selection Committee examines the quality of the application and aims to reach a balance between the numbers of men and women, educational profile and professional experience, geographical distribution and financial contribution.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of the certificate for the highest educational qualification obtained
- Proof of English language competence (TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS or equivalent)
- Copies of work certificates from the last two job positions
- Details of two persons willing to act as referees from current and previous employment
- A passport photo (jpg format)
- For candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship and/or who need an entry visa for Switzerland, applications shall be received in January of the corresponding year (e.g. January 2017 for the DAS 2017/18)
- For all other candidates, applications are open until August of the corresponding year (e.g. August 2017 for the DAS 2017/18)
To submit your application:
- duly fill in the form on the online enrollment platform
- upload all requested documents (check your scholarship eligibility beforehand: see paragraph below)
- register to the correct programme
You will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Should you any question, please contact us at: email@example.com