Due to the multidisciplinary nature of CERAH’s teaching, a large and diverse group of academics - professors, lecturers, associate lecturers - and humanitarian professionals contribute to the courses.
Represented disciplines include political science, economics, law, public health, earth and environmental sciences, sociology and ethics.
Professor, Anthropology and Sociology, IHEID
Professor, Faculty of Medicine, University of Geneva (UNIGE)
- Executive Master of Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Action;
- Executive Diploma of Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Action;
- Executive Short Course Health System Assessment in Humanitarian Crises
- Executive Short Course Protection in Humanitarian Action
Co-Coordinator: Executive Short Course Negotiation in Humanitarian Crises
Professor, Anthropology, IHEID
Coordinator - Research Methods course and the MAS dissertation process.
- Certificate of Advanced Studies: Communication, Advocacy and Negotiation in Humanitarian Settings
- CAS-Humanitarian Distance Learning course "Designing Strategies and Projects"
- Executive Short Course: Advocacy for Humanitarian Projects in Health
- Executive Short Course: Designing and Advocacy Strategy for Humanitarian Action
- Executive Short Course: Participatory Approaches with Crisis-affected Communities
- Executive Short Course: Media and Humanitarian Action
Coordinator - Values, ethics and moral problems week of DAS
Coordinator of the Executive Short Course: Sexual Violence in Conflict Settings and Emergencies
Co-coordinator of the Certificate of Advanced Studies "Designing Strategies and Projects for Humanitarian Action".
Coordinator of the Executive Short Course: Humanitarian Project Cycle Management
Senior Lecturer on Human and Social Development at The Graduate Institute (IHEID)
- Certificate of Advanced Studies Health of Populations affected by Humanitarian Emergencies
- Executive Short Course: Non-communicable Diseases in Humanitarian Contexts
- Executive Short Course: Introduction to Health in Humanitarian Crises
- Executive Short Course: Climate Emergency and its Impacts on Health
- Executive Short Course: Field Epidemiology in Humanitarian Crises
Coordinator of the Certificate of Advanced Studies Communication, Advocacy and Negotiation in Humanitarian Settings
Co-coordinator of Module 1 "Humanitarianisms" and Module 5 "The Humanitarians" of the Executive Master of Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Action
Coordinator - "Security and safety of humanitarian action" week of the DAS.
Head of Programmes, ACAPS
CERAH Coordinator - Dynamics of Actors
Coordinator of the Humanitarian Distance Learning Certificate of Advanced Studies Designing Strategies and Projects in Humanitarian Action
Coordinator of the Executive Short Course Livelihood and Cash Transfer Interventions in Humanitarian Action
Coordinator of the Executive Short Course Managing Staff in Humanitarian Crises
Co-Coordinator of the Executive Short Course Negotiation in Humanitarian Settings
Head of International History Department at The Graduate Institute (IHEID)
Head of Policy and Humanitarian Diplomacy, ICRC
CERAH Coordinator - Values, Ethics and Moral problems in Humanitarian Action
Professor in international law, The American University of Paris/ Sciences Po