- The thematic seminars are designed for professionals working in the humanitarian sector at headquarter or field level, who would like to build on their competences in a specific area. Teaching is conducted in English.
- A university qualification or equivalent
- At least three years of professional experience in humanitarian, human rights, social or development work
- A good level of English
Documents for Application File
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of English language competency (TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS or other proof of English language competency)
Usually 2 weeks before the start of the course. Please refer to the specific course in question for the exact application deadline.
To submit your application:
- duly fill in the form on the online application platform
- register to the correct programme
- upload all requested documents
Candidates who have paid Geneva taxes for at least one year may be able to apply for a "chèque de formation" (Education support) which amounts to a maximum of CHF 750. A request should be made at the OFPC before the start of the course mentioning the training subsidy number 1951 for TS Advocacy, 2777 for TS Leadership and Coaching and 2447 for TS Project Cycle Management.