Certificate of Advanced Studies – Admission
CERAH education is designed for
- Humanitarian middle or senior managers who want to develop their knowledge and practice in communication and advocacy
- Communication specialists aiming at a career change towards humanitarian action
Course participants must bring at least 2-3 years of professional experience.
Either a university qualification following three years of study plus at least two years of work experience in the humanitarian, social or development field;
- And English mother tongue or proof of level of competence through a TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS certificate or other proof of English language competency.
To submit your application:
- duly fill in the form on the online application platform
- upload all requested documents
- register to the correct programme
You will receive a confirmation E-Mail.
In case of questions, please send an E-Mail to email@example.com
Documents required for your online application
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of the certificate for the highest qualification you have obtained
- Evidence of your English language competences (TOEIC / TOEFL or equivalent)
- Copies of work certificates from your last job position
- A passport photo (jpg format)
Incomplete applications will not be considered. The Selection Committee examines the quality of the application and aims to reach a balance between the numbers of men and women, educational profile and professional experience, geographical distribution and financial contribution. 20 candidates maximum are selected each year.