Hot from the printer: Activity Report 2016-17
What an exciting year!
This report portrays some of our achievements in the past academic year. None of these would be possible without a dynamic team and an expanding network of partners. As director of CERAH I would like to warmly thank them for their commitment to a common cause, I would also like to express my gratitude to our students who represent the diversity and richness of the humanitarian sector. To sense their enthusiasm and their dedication gives meaning to what we try to accomplish at CERAH.
Prof Doris SCHOPPER, Director CERAH
This Activity Report features
- timeline of selected highlights 2016-17
- CERAH as Geneva's Academic Platform for Humanitarian Action
- Flexible, interdisciplinary and postgraduate educational offer
- A vibrant platform for research, debate and reflection
- Financial and Human Resources
Read CERAH's Activity Report 2016-17 here
and help us share it "from Geneva, with the world."